The classes are all virtual. Every student will get a one hour class per week (sign in with the ID and PW that will be provided upon registration). Homework packages will be mailed to the students a day before class and the solution package will be mailed the following week.
Missed classes will be made up on Fridays (7-8PM) in the open help hour.
There is an open hour on Fridays from 7-8PM (please sign in with the regulas class ID and PW). The teacher will be available to help you with the Saadhana homework as well as school homework. Help regarding tests or any other reviews will also be provided.
Yes, the students take STAAR practice test, the concepts are explained and the various strategies to minimize mistakes are discussed in detail.
The teacher can be contacted by phone before 3:30PM or after 8:30 PM at (972)897-6909. Email also is an effective way to communicate with the teacher. Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call and schedule a private meeting anytime during the semester.
Every week, the students will be mailed 8 to 10 pages of homework with a good balance of concept and applications problems and will work out a few problems from every page in class. The solution to the homework package will be mailed the following week, thereby giving the student enough time to complete the work and check it.
- The student is expected to not miss more than 4 classes per semester.
- The student is expected to complete the given homework and follow the requirements to show the steps, present their work neatly, and label the answers.
- The student is requested to print the homework that is emailed to them a day in advance. Please keep the homework as well as the writing material (pencil, eraser, highlighter, extra work paper, etc.) ready prior to class
- Students are requested to review and correct their mistakes in the homework, to ensure complete understanding of the material.
- The student is expected to communicate with the teacher regarding any doubts or additional help needed (using the open help hour on Friday 7-8PM is a great resource)
- .Parents are requested to ensure that the child can sign in without audio and video issues.
- Parents should ensure homework is printed before class.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the child completes the homewok and checks the answers (with the provided solution package) prior to the next class.
- Parents are requested to provide a quiet working environment for the child while attending class (background noises are very disturbing to all).
The Core Curriculum or Comprehensive Curriculum is followed in the program. This ensures that the topics are covered ahead of school, so the student would find it easy to understand the topics and improve their confidence and love for Math through better scores. Please communicate with the teacher if a new topic is being covered in school and extra help is needed.