There are NO MORE than 10 students in a class.
There are multiple sessions of each class due to limited class size, and any missed class can be made up by attending another session within the same week. (A student attends 1 session for 1 hour per week).
There is an open hour on Saturdays from 9AM – 10AM (please call earlier to schedule your appointment). The teacher will be available to help you.
Yes, the students take STAAR practice test, the concepts are explained and the various strategies to minimize mistakes are discussed in detail.
The teacher can be contacted by phone before 3:30PM or after 8:30 PM at (972)897-6909. Email also is an effective way to communicate with the teacher. Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call and schedule a private meeting anytime during the semester.
Every week, the students takes home 8 to 10 pages of homework with a good balance of concept and applications problems and will work out a few problems from every page in class. The submitted homework will be graded in great detail by professional graders and feedback will be provided.
Once a couple of topics are completed, a test will be given to evaluate and help the student with the understanding of the material.
- The student is expected to not miss more than 4 classes per semester.
- The student is expected to complete the given homework and follow the requirements to show the steps, present their work neatly, and label the answers.
- The student is requested to avoid talking to friends or disrupting the class in session and show courtesy to the teacher and fellow students.
- Students are requested to review and correct their mistakes in the homework or test, to ensure complete understanding of the material.
- Parents are requested to bring the student on time to avoid disturbance due to late arrival.
- Parents should ensure homework is completed before class.
- Parents are requested to look at the graded packages to see the progress of the student (graded tests should be reviewed and signed by parents).
- Parents are requested to park in the numerous spots available around the building and avoid blocking the flow of traffic.
The Core Curriculum or Comprehensive Curriculum is followed in the program. This ensures that the topics are covered ahead of school, so the student would find it easy to understand the topics and improve their confidence and love for Math through better scores. Please communicate with the teacher if a new topic is being covered in school and extra help is needed.