Mallika hails from a line of 3 generations of teachers. She has won gold medals for her overall academic performance as well as for Math at the university level. She has also won several “best teacher” awards during her career as a teacher.
M.Public Administration — Univ. of PA, Philadelphia (Public Accounting, Public Finance – 1988)
M.Architecture — SUNY at Buffalo, NY (Structural Engg. and Design- 1986)
B.Architecture — Anna University, Chennai, India(1984)
Senior Revenue Analyst — Pepsi Bottling Group, Plano, TX
Director of Profitability — The Associates, Las Colinas, TX
Senior Financial Analyst — American Airlines, DFW, TX
Junior Financial Analyst — Ford Motor Company, Michigan
Head of Dept. of Architecture — American Institute of Design, Philadelphia, PA
Architect and Designer — G.K. Vanwari and Associates, Mumbai, India
- 1st rank among 40,000 students in the Pre-University Course
- Recipient of University Gold Medal for best student performance
- Recipient of Robert Fischer Gold Medal for Mathematics
- Recipient of the prestigious National Talent Search Scholarship given by Indian National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Recipient of The Karla Scherer Foundation Scholarship (Michigan) for outstanding Finance students
- Recipient of several Best Teacher awards while working as a teacher and head of the department in a college in Philadelphia.
Stimulating Analytical Approach to Deliver High Academic kNowledge and Achievement (SAADHANA)
The gift of food is great indeed, but the gift of knowledge is paramount. While satisfaction gained from food is only temporary, knowledge can bring a lifetime of satisfaction.
………….Ancient Sanskrit Saying
My Personal Belief:
After years of experience as an Architect and a Finance Executive, I have finally understood my passion – to TEACH.
For over a decade as a teacher, I have seized the opportunity to do the following:
- Keep learning because teaching is the best form of learning
- Bring out the best in students by highlighting their strengths and rectifying their weaknesses
- Develop a bond with the students and derive joy from their successes.
- Influence children because a strong educational foundation holds up the huge pillars of their dreams for the future
- Make a lasting impact in the lives of students as a teacher, mentor and friend.